All Posts By


About Transportation Insurance & Safety

By Paso Robles Wine Region, Uncategorized
About Commercial Insurance Coverage and CA PUC Permitting… I carry $1.5 million in commercial insurance and have an Active Class A TCP Permit (Transportation Charter Party), as required by the California Public Utilities Commission: my TCP number is 35785. I am compliant with records, drug and alcohol testing, and all reg’s as they pertain to my type of business. For some strange reason folks seem to really start caring about this stuff only after something serious happens. You can confirm both my active permit and commercial insurance, or that of any other company claiming to have a TCP Permit.  What the public doesn’t know about the transportation business in Paso Robles… For years Paso Robles has been known as the...
Read More